Friday, June 14, 2013

Get Up Early

Home

Michael and I are about to head off to the outback to run our Seven Day Red Centre Experience Photography Workshop and Tour.

We elected to drive out this time, camping along the way, and giving ourselves some time to capture images of our amazing country. Smell the outback roses if you like.

One thing that you can be sure of is that we'll have some very early starts. Sunrise in the outback is pretty special, well, it's pretty special anywhere really. The dawn of a new day brings with it a fabulous array of colour and mood. On many of our workshops you'll see a number of sunrise shoots mentioned and for good reason.

Seeing the new day in is rewarding in other ways too. I always feel that I have accomplished more on a day when I have seen the dawn. The magic images that often result are a bonus.

So get up early, get out there and experience the wonder of a new day. You'll look back on the experience and say, as I often here said on our workshops, "I really must do this more often".

Have a wonderful day.

Cheers, Mark

Borobodur

No comments:

Post a Comment