Sunday, October 18, 2015

APSCON 2016



Hi everyone,

I'm privileged and excited to have been invited to present two workshops (one on Adobe Lightroom and another on Macro Photography) as well as a talk on Travel Photography at the upcoming APSCON 2015.
I have been presenting photography tours and workshops (with business partners Michael Snedic - Australia and David Metcalf - Indonesia) throughout Australia and more recently Indonesia, Africa and America for many years now and throughout my travels have amassed quite a collection of interesting images. 

If you are coming along, I'm looking forward to sharing some of these with you and talking about the circumstances surrounding them. I'll share my techniques, talk about equipment and provide some tips which, hopefully, will help you on your next photo shoot. 

I'm very passionate about all aspects of photography and am always happy with a camera in my hand. Whether I'm shooting a slow 30 second exposure with a wide angle lens on a tripod in Rattlesnake Canyon, Arizona or firing off a high speed burst at a charging hippo in the Okavango Delta, Botswana, I'm excited.

That said, I have always had a special place for the little things. Macro photography is something that anyone can enjoy almost anywhere. I hope you'll join me (camera in hand) at APSCON 2015 for my macro class.
You can see the APSCON 2015 details at http://www.a-p-s.org.au/index.php/apscon
If you'd like to know more about my tours and workshops please click below



No comments:

Post a Comment