Friday, April 7, 2017

Great news for canon EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R users.

HOME

Great news for canon EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R users.


This nifty item was released back in November 2016 but as I am not a Canon shooter I've only recently spotted it but I feel it is well worth a mention.

I'm talking about the Canon Wi Fi Adapter W-E1. This inexpensive SD card adapter slots into the SD card slot of the  EOS 7D Mark II, EOS 5DS and EOS 5DS R.



It will give you brilliant WiFi access and convenience. Direct upload to your smartphone is a breeze and it can also be used as Live View remote control from up to 10 metres away. Wi Fi is a standard feature on many new cameras now. I've enjoyed similar versatility on my Sony cameras for a quite a while now and I can assure you its a very, very useful feature.

You'll find all the info here -> Canon Wi Fi Adapter W-E1 

Good news too if you have in the market for a new 7D Mark II you'll find the adapter in the box as it now ships as a standard inclusion.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Mark. I've just had a look at the adapter and I'm giving it a closer look.

    ReplyDelete